Make the most of your visit to the HTA National Plant Show with our top 10 visitor tips!
- Register online - by registering prior to the show, you will receive an electronic barcode to gain quick and easy entry which enables you to avoid any queues. The barcode also works on smart phones so you don't even have to print the registration email!
- Look around the website - any questions you may have about the show may already be answered on our website. It includes all the items that will help you to plan your time, like a floor plan, exhibitor list and accommodation.
- Make sure you have enough time - with over 100 plant suppliers to see across the show as well as seminars and special features to view, you will need to allow yourself enough time to fit everything in! Most visitors find they need at least one full day to take it all in! The HTA National Plant Show opens at 9.00am on each day, closing at 5pm on Tuesday 19 June and 4pm on Wednesday 20 June.
- Do your homework - you know your business the best so check what companies you would like to visit at the Show in advance so you can plan your time efficiently. All exhibitors will be listed on our website as well as in the Show Guide.
- Plan your travel - ensure you plan your travel to and from the show well in advance. You will find helpful travel information on our website along with a courtesy shuttle bus timetable. The courtesy shuttle bus service, which is run by Johnsons Coaches, will run to and from Coventry and Warwick train stations to Stoneleigh Park as well as to and from Birmingham International Airport at regular intervals.
- Pick up your Show Guide - The Guide will be available for you to pick up when you arrive in the registration area. The Show Guide is free of charge and it lists all exhibitors with their contact details and stand numbers, as well as other useful information such as a floor plan and details about the features at the show. Ensure you use the floor plan to help you find where exhibitors are as well as to help you keep a track of which stands and aisles you have visited.
- Keep up to date with Twitter, Linked In and our brand new App - download the app or follow us onTwitter for show updates and to keep up-to-date with all the news and announcements ahead of the Show!
- Take a break - visiting a show can be a tiring process so make sure you take regular breaks at the coffee shop, restaurant or Hortipak Hub to relax. It also gives you a chance to plan who to visit next or to review what you have already covered.
- Give us your feedback - when you register you will be asked if you would like to give confidential feedback. Please do give us your feedback on the show so that we can ensure the show continues to improve each year.