Exhibiting at the right show can be one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. No other form of marketing can put you in a room with hundreds of potential customers actively looking for suppliers and give you the chance to have hundreds of face-to-face meetings in such a short space of time, whilst also benefiting from brand exposure.
Because trade shows represent the marketplace in one place and time – bringing together suppliers, buyers, purchase influencers, consultants and the media – shows are an incredibly versatile marketing medium. If you want to launch new products, generate media coverage, build brand awareness, generate leads and retain existing customers, exhibitions let you do it all in one bold stroke.
It can be easy to overlook the many ways an exhibition can help their business and so we have put together a list of the main ways exhibiting at the HTA National Plant Show can help you:
- Personal selling to potential buyers
- Generating sales leads
- Strengthening relationships with existing customers
- Seeking new customers
- Obtaining sales or orders onsite
- Building prospect database
- Educating the market
- Showcasing or demonstrating new or existing products
- Promoting and maintaining company profile
- Building brand awareness
- Keeping up with industry trends
- Networking with other organisations
- Generating media awareness
- Positioning the company as a market leader
To find out more about how the HTA National Plant Show team reinforces your visit to the show through marketing and promotions, please click here.