Bringing you the right buyers, at the right time of year for business
The HTA National Plant Show is the only UK trade show dedicated to plants for British plant suppliers, from seed, plug and liner suppliers, to specimen plants and heavy trees (and everything in between) and in 2019 even more is on show with trade manufacturers and suppliers moving to the neighbouring Hall 1. This offers ease and access to all of the exhibitors and with a wealth of innovation and expertise you can now meet the full spectrum of suppliers including, polytunnel and glasshouse supply, labelling and product information, substrates and growing media through to display benching, machinery and everything in-between.
Meet an audience relevant to you and help horticulture grow for the future of the industry.
“Time after time this trade show does not disappoint. I always use the opportunity to catch up with my current suppliers and see what new stock they have and use the second day to met new growers and check out the awards so I can react to current and upcoming trends.” Post event survey, visitor comment.
Exhibiting at the HTA National Plant Show puts your business in the in the spotlight and gets your products in front of high-quality plant buyers and decision makers from across the industry.
Visitor snapshot (based on 2018 event)
75% of visitors are decision makers and influencers
84% of exhibitors generated leads from a new customer
75% attend to catch up with current suppliers
68% attend to get ideas for new stock and products
80% of exhibitors say the exhibition is good value for money and would recommend to others
With exclusive access to garden retail outlets and growers across the UK, the HTA National Plant Show offers exhibitors:
- Quality face to face time with current and potential customers from across the UK and Europe
- A strategic showcase for plant and product ranges
- A show timed to meet the needs of the garden industry
- Good quality, serviced exhibition space at a well-known, centrally located exhibition venue
- Great value rates with no hidden extras – the shell scheme and lighting is included in the rate
- Simple space booking of up to two 5m x 2m blocks with discounted rates for HTA members
- A highly cost-effective way to promote your business and to establish new contacts
- Full promotion to the garden industry using extensive HTA contacts, account managers and databases
If you have already booked, log into the Exhibitor Area now to access all the free of charge materials, including logos, adverts and floor plans, as well travel and accommodation information.