Bringing you the right buyers, at the right time of year for plants
The HTA National Plant Show is the only UK trade show dedicated to plants for British plant suppliers, from seed, plug and liner suppliers, to specimen plants and heavy trees (and everything in between).
'The best trade show I have attended in 30 years in the industry!' George Price, Allensmore Nursery
Exhibiting at the HTA National Plant Show puts your business in the in the spotlight and gets your products in front of high-quality plant buyers and decision makers from across the industry. 79% of visitors to the Show claim to make or influence plant-buying decisions according to the Visitor Survey. Visitors also say that they come to the Show to see thousands of plant varieties from over 100 UK growers – all under one roof.
With exclusive access to garden retail outlets and growers across the UK, the HTA National Plant Show offers exhibitors:
- Quality face to face time with current and potential customers from across the UK and Europe
- A strategic showcase for new plants and existing plant ranges
- A show timed to meet the needs of the garden industry
- Good quality, serviced exhibition space at a well-known, centrally located exhibition venue
- Great value rates with no hidden extras – the shell scheme and lighting is included in the rate
- Simple space booking of up to two 5m x 2m blocks with discounted rates for HTA members
- A highly cost-effective way to promote your business and to establish new contacts
- Full promotion to the garden industry using extensive HTA contacts, account managers and databases
'The quality of the visitors is excellent and there is always plenty of opportunity to spend time with both customers and potential customers. The HTA National Plant Show is a 'must do' show for plant producers in the UK." Mark Taylor, Kernock Park Plants
If you have already booked, log into the Exhibitor Area now to access all the free of charge materials, including logos, adverts and floor plans, as well travel and accommodation information.