|BENEFITS OF EXIHIBITING|
|TOP TIPS FOR EXHIBITING|
Phishing emails received in relation to the National Plant Show
Some HTA members have received emails asking if they wish to purchase a visitors/attendees list for the National Plant Show.
The HTA has procedures in place to ensure adherence to the UK General Data Protection regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and does not share personal data to any third party intending to sell or market this information.
This is a phishing email, if you receive this, please refer to your own company policies and follow your company procedure to report this as a phishing email.
You can find more information about internet scams and phishing emails on the gov.uk website www.gov.uk/report-suspicious-emails-websites-phishing
Bringing you the right buyers, at the right time of year for business
The HTA National Plant Show is the only UK trade show dedicated to plants for British plant suppliers, from seed, plug and liner suppliers, to specimen plants and heavy trees (and everything in between) and in 2022 even more is on show with trade manufacturers and suppliers mixing in so both types of business will be shown across Hall 1 and 2. This offers ease and access to all of the exhibitors and with a wealth of innovation and expertise you can now meet the full spectrum of suppliers including, polytunnel and glasshouse supply, labelling and product information, substrates and growing media through to display benching, machinery and everything in-between.
“Time after time this trade show does not disappoint. I always use the opportunity to catch up with my current suppliers and see what new stock they have and use the second day to met new growers and check out the awards so I can react to current and upcoming trends.” Post event survey, visitor comment.
Exhibiting at the HTA National Plant Show puts your business in the in the spotlight and gets your products in front of high-quality plant buyers and decision makers from across the industry.
- 75% of visitors are decision makers and influencers
- 84% of exhibitors generated leads from a new customer
- 75% attend to catch up with current suppliers
- 68% attend to get ideas for new stock and products
- 80% of exhibitors say the exhibition is good value for money and would recommend to others
With exclusive access to garden retail outlets and growers across the UK, the HTA National Plant Show offers exhibitors:
- Quality face to face time with current and potential customers from across the UK and Europe
- A strategic showcase for plant and product ranges
- A show timed to meet the needs of the garden industry
- Good quality, serviced exhibition space at a well-known, centrally located exhibition venue
- Great value rates with no hidden extras – the shell scheme and lighting is included in the rate
- Simple space booking of up to two 5m x 2m blocks with discounted rates for HTA members
- A highly cost-effective way to promote your business and to establish new contacts
- Full promotion to the garden industry using extensive HTA contacts, account managers and databases
Ornamental Horticulture Assurance Scheme
The OHAS Team (Ornamental Horticulture Assurance Scheme) will be at the National Plant Show, alongside many OHAS Certified Growers. OHAS is the HTA’s assurance scheme. OHAS Certified, Growers demonstrate they are working sustainably and with high standards of plant health. If you’re a Grower, the Team will be able to answer your questions about becoming OHAS Certified. If you’re a buyer, come and talk to us about how OHAS Certified growers and packhouses can provide you with the assurance and confidence in the products you are buying. For more information, check out the OHAS website at www.ohas.org.uk to find out the benefits